Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New found freedom

Oh wow, a night off. Nothing to do finally after weeks of homework hardship. haha. what will i do with my new found freedom you ask? Well i'll tell you just that, whatever the heck i want! i'm pumped for my night off, but i will prolly just keep it simple and go to a friends house. As you can tell, i'm a bit over excited, i just haven't had a nothing day in a long time.

I feel my nothing day is earned anyway, because today i took one of the hardest tests of my life, i'll let you know how that turned out, good i hope.

OOOOH and i got my new homecoming dress. Picture will be posted soon, tonight maybe. I love it, and getting dressed up, but i really don't like dances. The club atmosphere is a bit weird for me, but if i don't go to like every formal one, everyone whines about it. But then again, it's my fault in the end for conforming to the whole dance craze.... but i'm still really physicked about my loverly dress. Oh yeah and i'm sure my hair will look amazing ;) loovvve yaaaa ( u know who i'm talkin too hee,hee)

but for now thats the extent to my life right now, school and when a get a spare minute, i like to just relax.

3 comments:

AuntieB said...

YAY!!!!!!!

UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thot U got losted. hehe

AuntieB said...

UR losted again.

Halp! Wez needz to finded her!!!!!!!!

AuntieB said...

O noes!!! Herz losted again!!!!!

HHHAAALLLPPP!!!!!!!!!

To halp meh finded herz!!!!

plzkthksbai!