Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What's new

School is back in session.. it's not too bad. I love all the people!! Just not so much the work geometry is a BEAST! haha most teachers take the word "honors" lightly, but not this teacher. It seems more like a college class, you HAVVE to pay attention or she will call on you, you will be completely lost ( b/c she moves so fast) , and when you say the wrong answer everyone will think you are retarded. I'm pretty worried about this class, its deff nothing to just breeze by. And next semester when i get out, i am right back in to honors alg 2 with the same teacher. Fun, Fun, Fun.

The ladies retreat is nearing, i know my sign language,, but the skit =? no clue. I have to get on that, it's this weekend. So another thing i have to get.

Brother up date: We are SOO much closer than we were before. We went on vaca this last weekend, and when we were gone, he put his arms around me and his daughter and said "My two girls". I thought that was really sweet and hopefully we will be really close as time goes on, and the age difference gap closes.

On the boyfriend side, he is the sweetest thing ever! But this is high school and relationships come and go like that. It was 5 months on the 2nd yay =)

So my life not too interesting, right now because i am consumed with school, but if you dont like it dont read it ;-)
I'll leave on that note.

2 comments:

AuntieB said...

Well, when you get to the Algebra 2 part, just call me. I had a B+ average. ;)

AuntieB said...

Where you been?