Wednesday, August 8, 2007

BOOOOOOOOOORED!!

Yes it's late,,, and yes i'm bored to death. i guess i like to blog when i am bored, and eat ( i swear i think i have eaten everything in my house ). But yeah i can't sleep, it's getting to the brain dead, slap happy time, when everything is funny.
No one is on aim to talk to, and i can't call anyone. All i would get is some mumbles, and then an unhappy phone call in the morning asking why i woke them up. They wouldn't be very happy when i said "just to talk". So here i am.... blogging. =/
I really don't know what to blog. I write poems sometime, i guess i will share one of many. Tell me what you think.

The world in vain

We all build up our wall

Hiding us when we fall

Never let anyone in

Always avoiding our sin

If we confess the truth inside

Tell him all the tears we’ve cried

We will find our escape

From this word that is so fake

Our walls are all torn down

A smile replaces our worn out frown

The happiness we feel

Shows everyone he is real

He’ll guide you everyday

If you follow in his way

The love he shows

In you he grows

The lord will set you free

Your life the sweeter will be

If you don’t believe me

Find God yourself, then you’ll agree


Haha, yeah take into consideration, i'm only a teenager. I guess thats it for now, i think i will try and find something to occupy me till i get sleepy. goodnight!!

6 comments:

AuntieB said...

I hope you check your comments often.

Poem, very good. You need to use some of this in regular service. You never know what kind of impact it may have on Uncle S or Brother M.

BTW, I'm on for the day. =)

AuntieB said...

You don't have any kind of email set up on your profile. I can't email you back.

"Everything and nothing at all." is the answer to your question.

AuntieB said...

Try hotmail. It's easy.

AuntieB said...

Email me direct:

auntieab@hotmail.com

AuntieB said...

No, I didn't get it.

AuntieB said...

Boy, do I comment alot!

Anyway, we need 2 more people to go on the trip. Twiggy's mom & dad backed out.

I'll call you this evening if I don't hear from you today. =)