Friday, August 3, 2007

Still here

Yes i am still here, I am quite proud of myself. Since i don't exactly know how these things work, i guess i will just tell you guys about my day. Today was a bit intense for me, I had an encounter that i will never forget. As you know i am a Christian and pray ALL the time, my recent worry has been about my uncle. Today i payed a visit to his house and could literally feel the presents of demons.
He is currently living with my grandparents, so i initially went to see them. I walk in the house and talk to them a bit. Then retire to my normal napping place, while my mother and grandparents talk. I nod off, and wake to crying. My uncle is sobbing hysterically and talking about how he has nothing to live for. My mother is calming him down and telling him that if he would only give his life to Jesus, his life would be so much more enriching. I could see the struggle within him. I know it sounds weird, but it seemed as if i could sense the presents of satan himself. It was a very scary experience just seeing the out ward struggle, i just can't imagine what he is going through inside. It ended in him saying "just give me some time". He needs your prayers drastically, i don't know what will happen if he doesn't realize what he needs.
This same day consists of a much happier ending, I got to hang with the youth group for a while. We swam, and rented the movie Thr3e (( the book and the movie are excellent! )). Oh yes and who could forget smoores in the microwave. Our hostess almost blew up some marshmallows haha.
All in all this was a pretty nice day. Now i have to go and pick out my boyfriend's birthday present, whose birthday btw is tomorrow hahaha. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: