Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PUMPED!

So My trip is coming up and i am super pumped! Like I said i love to take trips with my youth group, and i hope it is amazing. Yes i know i am telling you this again, but there is one little adjustment to my youth trip, my big brother is coming along. I know, i had to ask myself if that was a good thing, because of our awkward relationship. I have come to the conclusion that it is a very good thing, i hope he makes friends with some super cool Christian people and they will keep him out of trouble. And like i said i'll let you know how it goes.

In other news, I actually have some church responsibility (a little, but still some.) The ladies retreat is coming up, and my youth leader and her mother do the special services. So my youth leaders mother asks her to sing a song, and my youth leader asks some girls from the youth group to learn some sign language. So thats pretty awesome.

In addition to me doing sign language with the other girls, my youth leader asked if i could do something else as well. So i was like ok bring it on ((yeah most of the time that's my attitude)). I thought she was talking along the lines of singing, because that's what i mostly do in the church, but before i knew it the work SKIT was in my face. I have done skits before, but i was just surprised to hear the word. So i was like yeah i'm up to it (and yes i'm pretty pumped about the skit too).

But then she said something about writing our own skit? Well i really am not the most creative writer, but yet again,,, its like,, bring it on. haha. So i sat down to my computer and began writing a skit, and i came up with something to go with the theme. I don't know if its a good skit or not, i haven't run it by my youth leader yet, but even if we don't use it (((( which i would be fine with)))) I'm pumped i wrote a skit.

So to sum up the last couple of days in one word,,,,, PUMPED! lol but i'm going to get off here, and enjoy my morning coffee ((which keeps me alive)) and M&Ms.

3 comments:

AuntieB said...

Oh, my gosh. Morning coffee and M&M's. Now I know what to pack for the trip.

Speaking of which, I need to buy the sandwich stuff for Saturdays lunch.

BTW, I'm on for the day. The last time you sent me a regular email, I got it. I tried replying, but I'm not sure that you got the reply. =)

AuntieB said...

Yup. I got it. I'm going to use part of it and parts of a few other skits I found to make up one for us to do.

Did you get my reply the other day?

I may just have to set up an aim account so that we can talk.

AuntieB said...

Just checking to see if you're still excited about the trip.