Saturday, August 25, 2007

Everything at once

So it's been a while since i've posted anything so, get ready for everything.

The trip went amazing. My brother came and we got even closer. We went to the zoo and the aquarium it was nice , but i'm good with the animals for a few years. Next year definatly a theme park, I lover roller coasters. But all in all it was a really good trip.

The week after the trip,, i had surgery . Minor surgery but still, it's still kinda a big deal for me. I had to be put to sleep and receive my first IV =/. I was such a wimp, the anesthesiologists gave me a numbing shot first. It was very kind. This is my third day of recovery and it was the worst, it was very hard to breath because they had to shove a breathing tube down my throat. My chest hurt and i had a fever. Hopefully it's all uphill from here =] .

School!!!!!!! ahhh! Yes another year of high school in all its glory(drama haha) is up ahead. Today was actually my last firday of freedom, yeah it sucks. Tomorrow i am off to "back to school clothes shopping", which is always the funnest part of back to school. So wish me luck as i take on a horribly overloading schedule, for real my social life is GONE. This will be one hard year, but hopefully it will pay off in the end. But i am PUMPED to see my friends and my boyfriend everyday! So again WISH ME LUCK!

That's it for now, check out the new song of the week, it's very pretty. (plus i can play it on piano woot!)

OHH
P.S. my brother got his papers from the divorce, it's not going to be as peaceful as i thought. She is suing for sole custody. Pray for us, all we want is joint so he can at least see his kids, but the wife has a very manipulative mother and won't just leave it at "Mom we want to make this as easy as possible". And a daughter willing to give in to her mother at the slightest suggestion.

No comments: